Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another week

and more writing, though not as much as I would like.

The weather here has been freezing and so I seem to have spent most of the time tucked up in covers warming myself up. It looks like it's going to be another cold week coming up too but I'm determined to get some work finished.

Presently I'm working on a short BDSM piece once again focused upon wax play something that I have enjoyed writing about on a number of occasions (and as can be seen in stories such as Melting Point) so it has been rather enjoyable to get back into writing it.

This week I seem to have spent a lot of time (when I haven't been hidden under covers) collecting submission deadlines. Something that often has to be done, but since I'd not been keeping up with it till now there was a lot of deadlines to get down - I've got something meant to be going out at least once a month but we'll see how that goes!

No comments: