Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A new year a new start

Once again I find another year has passed and although the last year I have been busy with work that has meant my writing has had to take a bit of a back seat. This year however that will change as I will be finishing the work in the next few months and now have the opportunity to write full time. So expect a lot more work from me soon enough.

I don't make new years resolutions - I don't really believe that one day can change an attitude or behaviour but small steps taken over a long period of time can. However this year I do plan on making changes, just small ones but hopefully things that will aid in my focusing and concentration regarding writing. And so this is a declaration that I will focus on updating this blog at least once a week - on hopefully the same day (but lets not get too hopeful) with an update of what I have been up to regarding writing.

As I write this the weather outside is freezing, in fact I'm sat wearing gloves as I'm typing this its so cold inside even with the heating on! So now I'm going to get another cup of coffee from the coffee machine and get on with some writing - presently I've got two things on the go, one a short story based around gifts and wish-lists and the other is the start of a book that I'm rather excited to be working on but isn't quite working right now.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

glitter and chanel said...

Thank you for sharing tthis