Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekly Roundup March 9th - 15th

Well another week gone and a very confused me left behind. It turns out I'm a week behind where I thought I was. Not that that is a bad thing, it's not - I was just under the impression that it was almost the end of March. (That's what running around working on a pantomime will do to you!)

So this week I've spent the time working once more on the werewolf piece, though I also continued to expand two pieces neither of which are ready to be sent out just yet but I'm happy with how it is all going.

The coming week I don't see me managing to write much under any of my pen-names due to not being in and spending a lot of the time in the dark of a stage. So any writing I do will be a bonus for me and I'll mark this week down to being my 'downtime'. So here's to holidays!

Coming up soon however I'm going to be running a series of interviews with various authors. So keep your eyes on the journal. I plan to run them one a week but we'll see how that goes.

~*~


Telly:
Music: Mass Effect 2
Choc/Yummy: Thorntons moments
Mood: Missing a certain someone
Main Writing: Plotted pieces out but no actual words
Flash Writing: None today yet

No comments: