Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Works in Progress

As promised a list of stories I'm working on with their working titles (so these may be nothing like the end titles)

Reigning in Sarah - done, being expanded and edited



The Joining



Hunted



Forbidden Attraction



Tools of the Trade



Servitude - Now being edited



The Demon Song



Threads of Destiny



One Way Out



So as you can see I'm going to be kept busy for quite a while

Check back to this post to see how I'm doing over time, and I will make sure I keep it updated.

2 comments:

Caffey said...

Hi Nicole! Don't know if you remember me but I chatted with you and others at Phaze at the chats and all. Its been a while tho! So I'm here to catch up. And too I'm your first follower on your blog :) Hope to keep in touch and visit more!

Nicole Gestalt said...

I do remember, and yes it has been a while but I hope you are doing great.

Welcome to the site!

Nicole