Friday, March 20, 2009

Melting Point: Breaking the Mould is now available

I'm pleased to announce that Melting Point: Breaking the Mould is now available and I couldn't be more excited.

Now I wait with bated breath to see how it is received, a time which I think is sometimes more nerve racking for the writer then anything else.However luckily it's pantomime week this week so my mind is all caught up with corny jokes, over the top costumes and opening curtains at the right time.

Melting Point: Breaking the Mould is available for only $2 from Phaze at: http://www.king-cart.com/Phaze/product=Melting+Point:+Breaking+the+Mould/exact_match=exact

To read an excerpt head here: http://phazebooksexcerpts.blogspot.com/2009/03/melting-point-breaking-mould-by-nicole.html

2 comments:

LottieP said...

Hi Nicole just a note to let you know I've just bought and read Breaking the Mould and I love it. A sequel would be great or a story where Ruby and Dalton feature as secondary characters would be nearly as good.

Nicole Gestalt said...

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you so much for your words. They mean a lot to me and I'm very glad you enjoyed Melting Point: Breaking the Mould. It is a follow up from a short story called Melting Point that was featured in Coming Together: Under Fire (you will be able to find a link on the right or my journal), and Ruby and Dalton were secondary characters seen for a scene.

I do have a plan for a third story featuring Jessica so keep a look out.

Nicole