Monday, January 26, 2009

Coming Together: With Pride and other news

I got my author copies of Coming Together: With Pride the other day which was exciting. There is always a sense of pride seeing your name in print, and although I'm published mainly in ebook format it was fun opening up the book and finding my story.

I have been slowly making my way through the stories and are just loving the variety within the pages. There really is something for every erotica fan.

In other news, I have two ebooks recently contracted with Phaze. Melting Point: Breaking the Mould and Termination of Employment, both of which I'm really happy about. Termination of Employment is the spy story I've been working on for a little while, it's a m/f spy story which will hopefully become a trilogy. Melting Point: Breaking the Mould on the other hand is a BDSM piece, and stars two of the characters that made a brief appearance in Melting Point (My BDSM short that appeared in Coming Together: Under Fire). I'll post up more information upon them when I have things confirmed.

Next month I have a free story coming out with Phaze, it's a f/f piece called Vision in Green so watch this space for information!

No comments: