Wednesday, August 15, 2007

70 Days of Sweat update

Near the beginning of July I signed up to do the 70 Days of Sweat. The idea was you set yourself a certain goal and wrote a few pages a day for 70 days. I've been working steadily on the writing, and I thought it was time for an update on here.

My goal that I set myself was to write two pieces with approximately 5000 words each. Since the start I have now written over 16 thousand words which I am very happy about. Since I've managed to get my goal done I'm now just working on pieces far in advance so that they are also done and adding extra deadlines to my to do list. I've submitted a much more varied selection of writing and I've even had chance to take part in some extra submissions I didn't think I would be able to do. If anyone feels that they need a gentle nudge to keep them writing I would suggest signing up for the next 70 Day's. They haven't decided on a date yet but when it's announced I'll place the information on here.

No comments: